11/12/10

News

Good morning.
Our bird feeder is empty this morning and all the little chickadees  are glaring at me reproachfully from the branches.  Yesterday we went for a walk in the rain and i practiced tree identification. I now know the difference between spruce, fir, hemlock and pines. Also Himalayan Blackberry vs native blackberry.
Yum... Blackberry. This weekend we are going to go to a winery near here where they make mead.
Anyway, before i get distracted and talk too much about things to eat and drink, let me tell you my news.
I have put some paintings up in a new store called The Hot Shoppe. It is located in Tin town, Courtenay, BC. It is a stand up paddle surf shop and street wear shop. They also carry long boards and local art. It is a pretty cool place. I am happy to be on their walls. Coming up in December, i will be hanging my newer paintings up at the Union Street Grotto. It is on 5th street in Courtenay, BC. Paintings will be there until the end of January. The opening is on December 3, and i will put up some images of the pictures in the show on here. That is all for now. I must go find some granola for the birds...

No comments:

Followers