10/21/12

United Eclectic Craft Fair


Yesterday I was a vendor at United Eclectic Craft Fair.  I made masks and small hanging birds. It was a fun time since I was sharing a table with my good friend Kaitlyn Patience of Isavirtue Stationary. We met many nice people and saw many beautiful things. Here are some pictures of completed masks and some in the making.




 

 





This little fox was the most loved mask at United eclectic.


There is still a little time left to sign up for my mask making workshop on Thursday at 6 pm at The Makehouse- email me to register. It's going to be a fun time with cupcakes, wine, and other goodies. In this workshop you can make a mask that fits your face and personality perfectly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the birdies look great in this photos!

Followers