11/4/12

November

What a busy month ahead!

I've got lots of classes booked starting with 2 today... a private class this morning at my studio in the makehouse and then this afternoon "the mad hatter's tea party: an afternoon of illustration, sketching, stories and tea". I have multiple kinds of tea and some tasty treats as well. This event is open to drop -ins so please stop by to say hello, have a cup of tea and a do a quick sketch... or stay the whole afternoon. I will be there between 4 and 7 pm.  I'm also very pleased to be working on illustrations for a new kids book which will be out in time for Christmas so stay tuned! I can't say much yet but the author is actually....Santa.

Also big news... I start a job on the 15th which I will tell you about once I'm sure that I'm allowed.

The next class coming up is on Sunday, the 11th from 2-5 pm and is going to be a fun one so you might want to sign up.  We will be combining collage with inks, paints, and charcoal to create a still life piece.

Painting Still Life with Collage
Dates: Sunday, November 11th. 2pm -5pm

Cost: $25 all materials included.

No comments:

Followers