12/7/12

December + Mon Gwoks

I can't believe it's here already!

I mentioned that I might be starting a new job... I have been working at the Ted Harrison Pop up Holiday Shop in the Courtyard of Uptown Shopping Center. We are open Wednesdays through Sundays over the Holidays.
Pop in for a visit if you are in the area! I've also been very busy wrapping up an illustration job that I had the pleasure of working on. The book should be available for purchase soon so I will give you all the details as soon as it is. In my spare time I have been learning to needle felt. These are my little Mon Gwoks. Conceived in Belgium quite a few years ago they are finally more than a sketch.









In just a week the Makehouse Holiday Booty Market will be kicking off and we are busily making beautiful things to offer you. Check out the new website as well where you can read about our upcoming workshops and purchase classes online.

No comments:

Followers