9/2/13

September

I've just moved in to a new apartment in Victoria. A new area of town to discover and a new space to settle in to. The last few days have been a whirlwind of activity:  moving,  cleaning,  unpacking and exploring - all in the most glorious weather. Lucky me.


Coming up in September are some exciting events. The Victoria Emerging Art Awards in which I am a participating artist, The Victoria Vintage Expo,  where the makehouse will be running an upcycle and mend booth,  and for dancers and music lovers- the Garden City Grooves music festival of which the makehouse is an official sponsor. It's looking like a fun and exciting month ahead!


Here is a sketch I drew of my friend Jenny at Hermans Jazz Club one night. I'm so lucky to have met her and become a part of the amazing ever evolving and totally awesome makehouse that turned one year old yesterday!

Also in September I'll be offering 2 painting Studio classes. On Sunday September 15th and 29th from 1-3 pm. This is a great class if you've been thinking about painting for a while and just need a little motivation or guidance. Some materials are provided as well as light refreshments. Any skill level is welcome.

Happy September and I hope to see you out in the art world soon.

Also, check out my new profile at The Victoria Emerging Art Gallery: FREYJA ZAZU



No comments:

Followers